Saturday, September 06, 2008

Dr. John Video Tribute

Hello friends,
I've combined a couple posts.
Training cranked up several weeks ago for the February '09 26.2 with Donna.
It's been hard trying to get myself inspired this year with the training blog however Friday, September 5, I learned that a very special individual to the marathon group passed away.
So I determined to commit this years blog to Dr. John. The video is rough and I'm not sure about load times on individual computers but I hope you get a chance to watch.
The second post seems appropriate even though it's images that were shot several weeks ago after an early morning beach run.
I hope you find the video and images inspiring.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sad, but a touching tribute.

Anonymous said...

Kurtis, Phil Clark. I could not see the video. I'm so sorry. What you have done is great. We are all going to miss Dr. John. We know John is setting up a race course on heaven's streets.

Anonymous said...

Kurtis,

Thank you so much for putting this together. What a beautiful tribute to this group and an inspirational man.

Fondly,
Kristie

hugh wilson said...

will miss talking with john @ the
pumpkin run , festival of lights ,
jax half mar , last gasp & gator bowl during my vacation to florida.
hugh wilson montreal